Re: Outlook express help, please?

  • From: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 13:58:56 -0400

for the first, try alt+space +x which should maximize the window.  if you
are hearing ... in a field, it is not fixable or may be but with a lot of
juggling.

To answer your second question, while in an open message or composing a
message, press alt+v to pull down the view menu and arrow down to all
headers and press enter.