Outlook and JFW

  • From: "Eileen Lafond" <eileen.lafond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 18:13:52 -0700

Hi,
My home computer crashed and now I am setting everything up again.  I
need to know all the settings that I need to do to make Outlook work
most efficiently with JFW.

One thing I remembered was to turn  preview pane off.  Can anyone tell
me all the other settings?

Another thing that I have found that didn't happen when I had my
computer set up before is that I have to do a refresh to get my e mail
messages.  I would like for them to just appear without me having to
intervene.  Can anyone tell me where to look to change this?  I have
looked all through the options and checked all the settings that I
thought might influence this, but nothing seems to work.

I have JFW Version 8 and Outlook version 10.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Eileen La Fond
Phone (206) 386-0011
e.mail Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx