From: "Teddy Bear" <toyol_cyber007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 9:53 AM
Subject: Re: Outlook Express being replaced? Or..?

What version of Jaws you use it?  If jaws 9, who say not accesible?  Have
you explore the Wlmail software?  If not, you could not simply say that
software is not accesible.

    For your information, i am a first person in my country Malaysia use
wlmail.  And i take more then 4 days to understand the software.  I like
wlmail because it can use a hotmail accounts.  And i also like the wlmail
because we can read the RSS feeds.

Yardbird worte:

I'm a Windows XP Home Edition w/Service Pack 2 user who relies on Outlook
Express 6 for my email. On this list and also on another of my mailing lists
this morning, there are a lot of messages about email client problems of
some sort. The subject lines gave me the impression that give me the
impression that Outlook Express is being replaced for all of us, and that
the new email client that replaces it is not Jaws accessible and has other
difficulties or flaws about it, as well. The messages sound really anguished
and furious, and many of them express passionate philosophical viewpoints
about the general theme of blind access technology and changes in consumer
software and other products and the future of blind access.

Intrigued and a little alarmed, I opened more messages in these threads and
read more, hoping to find a down to earth reference about just what was
happening that had kicked off the thread in the first place.

The result is that I think (I hope, perhaps I should say) that the issue has
nothing to do with Outlook Express at all, but rather that Windows Vista
users with one of the built-in Vista email clients found some automatic
update download had changed their Vista email service for a new version
that's not Jaws or Window eyes accessible, and people are trying to figure
out what to do to get their earlier, accessible Vista  email client back.

Is that approximately correct? and if I'm an XP person using OE, this issue
isn't related to me, and has nothing to do with OE at all, actually? Or is
my OE about to be changed without my consent?

Hope someone can see what is puzzling me. Should I be worried? Thanks very
much.