Re: Outlook Express Service Change

Hello Catherine. The best thing to collect more information is you send us here
in this list the message's headers.
At this purpose, do the following:

1. browse your Outlook Express inbox folder and reach the message you received
by Microsoft.
2. don't press Enter, but alt-enter, to view its properties.
3. press control-tab to read the Details page.
4. now, activate the virtual viewer by pressing control-insert-w.
5. go at the top of that window typing control-home.
6. type shift-control-end to select the whole text area, then press control-c
to copy the text.
7. press esc to close the virtual viewer, then create a new message pressing
control-n.
8. in the "To:" file,d put our list's address, then in the body paste with
control-v the previously copied text.

Having the headers I'll be more able to try to know if it was spam or a true
communication.

Bye

Stefano