Re: Outlook Express

  • From: "Dave Mitchell" <dmitch44@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 09:15:49 -0700

Hi All,  In addition to what Adrian has said   the fact is that Freedom
Scientific has been advised of a host of Outlook Express issues like these
since JAWS 7 through the current JAWS 9 Beta.
   Perhaps it is not too much to ask that they devote some numbers of
technical staff to resolving these recurring problems.
To be routinely forced to invent work-arounds for popular applications like
Outlook Express seems a poor bargain considering the initial expense of JAWS
and the relentless march of SMA editions.
And so it goes, Mitch

    good judgment comes from experience. And a lot of that comes from bad
judgment.  Honky-tonk Sue

From: "Judy Prociuk" <judyp1@xxxxxxxxxxx>