Re: Outlook Express

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 22:24:53 -0400

Jim, it's not a really great solution, but while in an open message, you can
press and hold down the alt key and hit 1 on the number row twice quickly.
This will select the from field.  Hit your windows application key and enter
on add to contacts (shortcut the letter N).
I don't know why in the world they removed that feature from Outlook 2003.
Debbie