Outlook: Automatic reading of the addressee

Hi List,

At work, as I type in an addressee into the TO edit box of an email, the
choices automatically fill in and speak as I type.
E.G.:
  If I type B, I hear Barbara.
Then if I type O, I will hear Bob.
Then I type R and hear Boris...you get the idea.  It keeps bumping me down
through the choices that start with the letters I have type so far.

At home, Outlook doesn't do that.
Does anyone know what makes that happen?

Always,
Barbara Anne

BarbaraAnne1@xxxxxxx
Home:  501-225-1555