From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Alex Stone
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 8:00 AM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Outlook 2007 not working properly after a repair

Earlier today I had to repair my jaws for various reasons. Since then I seem
to be unable to read messages in Outlook 2007 properly, either with speech
or Braille. In fact, as I type this I'm having a problem where the Braille
remains on the display for a second or two, then disappears. I'm using line
mode. I have the latest