RE: Outlook 2007, JFW 11

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 12:55:33 -0400

Hi, Becky.

Now I understand. Thanks for your explanation.

I have a feeling either Alex's suggestion about reading only unread messages
or Cy's about collapsing groups may give you the answer. to elaborate on
Cy's suggestion, if you press home in the inbox and then the up arrow once,
JAWS makes a collapse/expand verbalization. At this point, press the right
arrow until JAWS says, "expanded."