Re: Outlook 2007, JFW 11

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "ms gilkerson" <gilkerson2730@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 17:31:15 +0100

Becky, I feel you about Word 2007.  It is a booger bear!

You can't press the alt key and go across the minue bar like you could in the older versions of word. They have something called ribbons. You have to do that if you want to do things like format, change margins and the like. I don't know enough about that aspect, as I have only played with it once. Makes me very glad I still have office 2003. (smile)

Victoria E. Gilkerson
----- Original Message ----- From: Becky Tsurumoto