Re: Outlook 2003: problem with outgoing mails

?I don't know about OE, but there is no windows mail on win7. Its name is
windows life mail. Now, I know that outlook 2007 and 2010 does work with
windows 7. Maybe you should upgrade.

From: Hamid Hamraz
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2011 7:28 AM
To: jfw list
Subject: Outlook 2003: problem with outgoing mails

Dear all,

I am using windows XP SP3 and outlook 2003. I have configured my Gmail account
exactly as stated in Gmail help. I receive the incoming mails, but I can not
send anything, without any kind of error message! Any suggestions?
(I have imported the settings from OE, and then modified it to the ones in
gmail help.)

I really prefer to use OE, but I am switching to windows 7 soon. So I am
looking for a well accessible counterpart for OE. Can OE be installed on
windows 7, instead of windows mail?

Any suggestions/comments is greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
Hamid
Yadiel J. Sotomayor

E-MAIL: yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx