RE: Outlook 2003 Questions with JFW

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 09:28:05 -0500

Well, you can go to the calendar folder, that's what I do because I make
heavy use of the "go to folder" command from within outlook; the "go to
folder" command has a keyboard shortcut of control-y, and you can then
choose the calendar, your inbox, your task list, your deleted items,
etc.

The reason I give this approach first is that it helps you grasp (in my
opinion) what all outlook does for you.

There is a shortcut to take you directly to the calendar, it's
control-2.  I think there's a shortcut to take you to each area of
outlook, and if you prefer, you could just memorize them all and not
deal with the go to folder approach at all.

Hth,

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator