Outlook 2000 and MS Word

  • From: "Grant Hardy" <grant_hardy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JAWS List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 20:00:08 -0800

Hello All,
I use Microsoft Outlook 2000 with MS Word as the default Email editor.  I
notice that when I?m editing an email in Word and I enter into a Word
dialog ? the spellchecker, the insert footnote dialog?JAWS suddenly looses
focus in the dialog and lands me back into my document.  I might for example
be tabbing through the spellcheck dialog when I suddenly realize that JAWS
is actually inserting the tab characters into my file!

Any hints?

            -Grant Hardy
            Email/MSN: grant_hardy@xxxxxxxxx