Re: Organizing favorites into folders...

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 14:15:35 -0500 (CDT)

Look, people, when you signed up to this list, you agreed to some list rules that included example. I know, I wrote most of it. Don't confuse the list owner of this list and the owner of the other JAWS list, two different James's. The rules of this lst have not been suspended, and when you signed up to the list you agreed to those rules. James has not substantially changed them from when I wrote them. A mailing list is not a democracy. You don't like the rules, work with the list owner to change them, but don't arbitrarily break them because you disagree with them, especially after you have agreed, by virtue of being on this list, to abide by them.

bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he
gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12 NIV

Bruce Toews

On Tue, 9 May 2006, Judith Bron wrote:

It doesn't come into play unless you are visually impaired and need to
access the window interface or your favorites folder using jaws.