Re: Organizing favorites into folders...

  • From: "Ricque" <ricque@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 19:08:17 -0400

Hi Billy,
If you are having difficulty doing this in Internet Explorer,
you can do the same thing from within Windows Explorer.
Just locate your, "favorites" folder, and create, and arrange folders as you
would in any other Windows Explorer window.
If you need further assistance, contact me off-list.
Ricque
ricque@xxxxxxxxxxxxx