Opening pictures as attachments.

Hi listers.  I'm not sure why, but when opening an attachment, that's a JPG, I
get the following message:-
This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this
action. Create an
association in the Folder Options control panel.
OK

Well I can't find anything that looks as if it's anything to do with this
action.  I don't know why this has happened, as I haven't opened a JPG for a
while, so it could be a SP2 thing.  Any advice would be great on how to solve
this problem.  I'm using JFW 5.844, SP2 and Win XP home...cheers Steve.