MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

I am also on Facebook.

On 03/01/2010 16:13, Laura Shumate wrote:
I agree about the ribbons.  I think that the menu bar was so much
simpler. I heard from someone that in windows 7 the ribbons are in every
Microsoft program that comes with windows 7. Is this true?

----- Original Message ----- From: "William L. Houts" <cadexi@xxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2010 12:03 AM
Subject: Re: Open office

Hey Daniel,

You're not the only one who's frosted about the whole ribbon fiasco.
I've looked online and practically everyone who's used the Office
suite over the last fifteen years is outraged because the ribbons
thing makes no sense. Some arrogant 22 year old probably figured he
knew a better way than the classic menues --despite the fact that
we've all been using them productively and happily with no complaints.
I hope that guy has been fired now, or run over by a car.

--Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel McGee" <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>