Re: Open book and word

No, I have just one scanner. When I scan using the HP scan program it is very slow, when I scan using the open book program it is much faster. Using HP you arrow down to acquire text and with open book arrow down to scan using open book. It does take time for the scanner to warm up.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 8:20 PM
Subject: Re: Open book and word

1.  This comand doesn't work for me, and I'm running OB 7.02 also, Jaws v.
6.0, Win XP Home with SP 2.  I will ask a computer professional friend to
figure out the dysfunction.

2. You say that scanning using this Word command is faster than the HP
scanner? What do you mean? Do you have two scanners, one HP scanner that
works with Open Book, and another, faster one that is used when you give the
scan command from the Word Files menu? Is this what you meant? If not,
what did you mean? Do you understand what I'm asking?

thanks.
ysun
----- Original Message ----- From: "Arthur Lawrence" <aclatdhs@xxxxxxxxxxx>