Re: Open book and word

  • From: "Arthur Lawrence" <aclatdhs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 20:08:07 -0700

I don't know about your problem, I am using Windows XP, Jaws 6.2 and Open Book 7.02 and I do not have to have open book running the command to scan using open book does it all. The only advantage I have found to scanning with Open Book is that it is faster than the HP scanner and gives you options of scanning for accuracy or for speed. Art
----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>