Re: Open book and word

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 08:12:10 -0700

Sure.  Was just about to write to that list.  This was really funny.  That
list is never so alive with responses as what happened on this thread, and I
didn't recognize any of the subscribers until the last round, so I thought
the questoin had brought a bunch of Open Book lurkers out of the woodwork.

Oh, well.  I'll pose the question to that list this moring.  Let me get it
clear.  Was what you wanted to know

1.  How to scan using Open Book but have it automatically create the scanned
files as Word documents?  or...

2.  How to can into Word without even launching Open Book, by using that
item on the Files menu?

Thanks.
onvert itherostut