Re: Open book and word

  • From: "curmudgeon les" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 04:45:55 -0700

i don't know what they were talking about
to scan with openbook
use either the spacebar or the insert key to start a scan

if you want to save the scanned document as a word document
after scanning what you want
control s for save
type in the name you want for the document
tab once
down arrow to
word 6 or word 8
tab to the save button
press numpad 5
numpad 5 is the enter key for open book
then close openbook

its easier to let openbook save it where it wants to
then use find to go and get the document
cut it from the found document list in find and then paste in your documents
folder

don't have time this morning to explain how to make this the
 default
in openbook
save what you scan as a word document
and save it in your my documents folder