Re: On The Fly Dictionary: Offline And Almost Everywhere When You Type

  • From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 22:10:30 -0500

Either I learned word web for dummies or they blew it by making it more
complicated.
alt t for tools
tab to "word web
enter
tab to the definitions (but obviously you don't need these with a word like
drink)
Now that you understand what the word means and you want to replace it with
one that will make you sound more intelligent than some of our past
Presidential candidates you tab to similar list box.
select a synonym that will make you sound like a genius and hit alt c to
replace the word with your choice.
Now sit back and watch those CEO offers roll into your in box! Ha ha ha,
Judith