RE: Omni Page Pro 14 with Jaws?

  • From: "David Rosenfeld" <rosenfeld@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 22:24:45 -0500

Hello, Crystal.

Many others may have answered this question already, but I currently have a
4000 message back-log of this list, and haven't come across a continuation
of your thread.

I took advantage of the $99 upgrade, myself, and haven't had any regrets.  I
am not aware of Caere having broken anything that worked with JFW before,
and there does seem to be some improvement in speed and accuracy.
Incidentally, my version of JFW is 4.02.52.

David R., Toronto