Re: Official word from FS about vista

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 12:45:35 -0500

listen again,

Its free but if you are not a SMA owner then JAWS 8 will not work with
Vista.  Not sure why they are doing this but that is what they said in the
podcast.

Rick

=======

Visit my webpage and podcast feed at www.blind-geek-zone.net

Here you will find Audio tutorials for popular programs, blindness related
web links, blind mailing list links and documents for various things.

If you are looking for customized one on one software training and friendly
and knowledgeable technical support for very cheap rates then visit my
website and click on the training and tech support link.