RE: Official word from FS about vista

  • From: James Homuth <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 02:11:38 -0500

You'd be entitled to Vista if you purchased JFW or an SMA after the Vista version is released. It's kind of the way it was for XP. I know, because I had to do this. If you get out of the SMA race, then go back and outright buy the next version of JAWS, then you get everything that version deals with. In this case, it includes Vista support. Or apparently will this month.

ames,
List Admin
At 12:33 AM 2/1/2007, you wrote:
I could be mistaken here but I think if you are not in the SMA program that
Vista will not be an option.  It was kind of vague and I am happy to be
corrected on this fact.  So, let's say you own 8.0 but you have zero SMA
counts left, are you entitled to Vista?  I don't think so.  It isn't clear.