RE: Office XP 2003

  • From: Jeanie Vejil <proud2have-tsedog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 21:37:59 -0500

Joseph, the box was already checked, just as I suspected. I have the file, and will uninstall it and reinstall it once again to see if it will help. Thanks.

Jeanie

On Wednesday 5/30/07 08:43 PM, Joseph Lee said:
Hi there,
In Word, go to Tools/Options then go to General Tab. Press Tab until you
hear "provide feedback with sounds" checkbox and press Space to check it and
press Enter to save settings. If Word asks you to install the sounds, then
you'll need to say "No" and search for the file "sounds.exe". (I have a copy
of it which I'm using it with Word 2003/2007.)
Cheers,
Joseph P.S. If you can't find it, let me know so I can send it to you off
list.