Re: Office APS with JFW5

  • From: BD <bram4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 10:36:03 -0600

I've not had them crash, but I did have difficulty with Word reading
properly. I've seen the "gathering information" dialog box in Excel but
only for a short time probably because my spreadsheets are not huge. To fix
the problem with Word originally I went to Kathy Ann Murths' site for
tweeking programs to work with speech. That helped and then I also
installed the latest Jaws update which seemed to help as well.

You can check out her suggestions at...

http://www.accesstechnologyinstitute.com/reference/config/

Brad