Re: Office 2010

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 09:09:44 -0800

John,

Then you must learn the ribbon -- you have no choice. The ribbon started with
Office 2007 and continues on to Office 2010. JAWS 12 offers a virtual ribbon
that sets up the MS ribbon to appear and act very much like our old drop-down
menu system, without the familiar first-letter quick access capability.

Got to make a decision now. Learning the ribbon will take you some time, and
it's frustrating.

I believe that FS has some free training modules on their training site on how
to navigate the ribbon.

Dave
Composed in the Audio Recording and Mixing Studios, San Jose, California