RE: Office 2010

  • From: "Bonnie Vegiard" <bvegiard@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 19:07:44 -0500

Well, the only things I could find were to turn off the tutor messages. Also
I'm wondering if I'm having a problem with the insert key, and that might be
why "say all" is not working. I use laptop layout, but I've noticed other
things I try with the cap lock as insert key are also not working as
expected. When I just tried to use insert J to bring up a JAWS dialogue box,
instead I collapsed  my e-mail view. Very confusing. I suppose I need to
check FS for  help with Office 2010.

Thanks, Bonnie