Re: Office 2007?

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 23:23:35 -0700

Bob,

Yes, there is a plug-in to give you the old menus, but I've heard that it's not
exactly the same. Perhaps the key combinations don't work like they used to or
else the single-letter navigation through the menus.

It's called 'Classic Menus for Office'.

I just continued to struggle with the ribbons and with time and persistence
have reach a point where I can actually find what I'm looking for in the
correct location, a majority of the time.

Dave