Re: Office 2007

  • From: "Kerri Kosten" <wvusuperfan22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 13:08:46 -0500

I really like it.  I just got a new laptop in August for school taht has
Windows Vista so I decided to get it.
It is fully accessible with Jaws and it has many more features.  I like the one
where you can publish to your blog right from Word.
Since it uses ribbons it is a little harder to learn and find your way around
since it has so many features and the layouts are different from Word 2003 but
I really like it.  Be sure to use Jaws 9.0 with it as that works best with it.
I think version 8.2173 also works but definitely not as well.