Re: Office 2003 or Office XP and JAWS

  • From: "Dave S" <dspeck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 09:30:39 -0500

Interesting.  She asked about Office XP and Office 2003, and you chose
Office 2000.  Perhaps that was not one of her choices and that's why she did
not mention it?

I would opt for Office 2003 as it has had a few bugs fixed which were in
Office XP.  The task pain in both versions can be turned off either
temporarily or permanently as can other features you may not need.

Regards,

Dave