RE: Office 2003 or Office XP and JAWS

  • From: "Pickrell, Rebecca M." <rebecca.pickrell@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 11:02:55 -0500

Yeah me too.=20

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 11:01 AM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Office 2003 or Office XP and JAWS

there's nothing wrong with it, technically that's how I got my office XP =
and=20
have had no problems registering or anything.
----- Original Message -----=20
Date:=3D3D3D3D20
> > 18/03/2005
> > >
> > >=3D3D3D3D20
> >=3D3D3D3D20
> > --
To=3D3D20
=3D
=3D3D20
> >subject line.
> >=3D3D3D3D20
> > If you have any concerns about the list, post received=3D3D20
> from=3D3D3D3D20  the=3D3D20
> >list, or the way the list is being run, do not post=3D3D20
> them=3D3D3D3D20  to the=3D3D20
> >list. Rather contact the list owner at=3D3D3D3D20 =3D3D20
> jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >=3D3D3D3D20
> subject line.
>=3D3D20
> If you have any concerns about the list, post received from=3D3D20
> the list, or =3D3D3D the way the list is being run, do not post=3D3D20
> them to the list. Rather =3D3D3D contact the list owner at=3D3D20
> jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> subject line.
>=3D3D20
> If you have any concerns about the list, post received from=3D3D20
> the list, or the way the list is being run, do not post them=3D3D20
> to the list. Rather contact the list owner at=3D3D20
> jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>=3D3D20

If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or =
=3D
the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather =3D

If you have any concerns about the list, post received from the list, or =
the=20
way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather contact =
the=20