RE: Office 03 to 07 or 10

  • From: John Vernaleken <jfv508@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 17:59:45 -0500

I just started to use Office 2010 and there is a big learning curve. The first
suggestion is to be on JAWS version 12 and make sure the Virtual Ribbon feature
is NOT checked. I played with it for a week and my frustration level finely
went down. I guess the biggest problem was just remembering how to get thru the
menus. I listened to the Ribbons Tutorial a few times and it did help.

Good Luck

John