Re: OffTopic but can anybody help

Hi,
You wrote:

> Outlook exp, win xp, jaws 5.
> I have a broadband connection which is dropped each time I open outlook
exp. It is dropped only after  messages have been downloaded and I move the
cursor with down arrow or delete a message with shiftDelete. Once I
reestablish the connection, it is not dropped again until I reenter outlook
exp.

I know you're using broadband, but try this anyway. When in Outlook Express,
go into Tools, then Options. In the Connections tab there's a checkbox that
says something like "hang up after sending/receiving". Make sure that's
unchecked, then click OK and restart Outlook Express.

Hope this helps.

Tom