RE: Off Topic, Computer Speakers

  • From: "Cy" <cselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 12:39:35 -0600

Jack,
You actually have a couple of choices. You could use a wireless FM
transmitter to get the signal from the sound card to the receiver.
Now, should you want some good speakers Bose makes an excellent set and
they do have great highs. I have a set of Altec speakers which are 5.1
and they seem to have a good range. A lot of this will also depend on
your sound card. I currently have a Turtle Beach card and I do not hink
it is as good as the Creative Labs products.
Cy, the Ancient Okie...