RE: OWA Email

  • From: "Frank Ventura" <Frank.Ventura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 06:38:25 -0400

Outlook web access works great with JFW. To make things easier for JAWS
to read you should select the "basic" radio button on the log on page
instead of the "premium" radio button. This tells OWA to use a format
with no flash content which is perfect for screen readers. At homw and
on my laptop I use Outlook but when I am on any computer out in the
field I use OWA. Also it should be noted that after you click on the
message you want to read OWA places its content in a separate frame
which can be accessed with Insert plus F9.
Frank