OFFICE 2010 Audio seminar Tutorial from Hadley

  • From: "Alan Dicey" <adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 12:45:29 -0400

Dear Kimsan and friends,
I have a paid account on Sendspace, so this will be up permanently, or at least
as long as I pay my $9 per month, which I plan to do as long as I can use a
computer!LOL!

With Best Regards,
Alan
Miami, Florida
Alan Dicey, President
"Yes, Blind and Visually Impaired People, Can, and Do, Play Chess!"
United States Braille Chess Association Home Page:
http://AmericanBlindChess.org