Re: OE question

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 09:00:44 -0500

Delete that one name from your recipients field and try to send again.

Cher

>>> "Raul Gutierrez" <rpgutierrez@xxxxxxxxxxx> 5/1/2008 12:02 AM >>>
hi, below is the error message I get.
The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the
server. The rejected e-mail
address was 'jwalth@xxxxxxxxxxx'. Subject 'Skype 3.8 for Windows goes public
with audio improvements, ', Account: 'pop.softcom.net', Server:
'dslsmtp.softcom.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '553 sorry, that domain
isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)', Port: 2525, Secure(SSL): No,
Server Error: 553, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

From: Raul Gutierrez ( mailto:rpgutierrez@xxxxxxxxxxx )

Hi listers, when I send messages they go into my out box and when I try to send
them from the out box it gives me an error messsage. please can some one tell
me what I need to change to fix the problem.Raul