OE and Jaws

  • From: "Hotmail" <O_No_Itz_Kristabell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 06:24:03 -0500

Hi everybody, we were talking about OE and Jaws the other day how that u get
a error while sending/receiving messages.  I have discovered that my IE has
been working for the past 2 days (knock on wood), my OE has been working.
Now, I am not sure if that is the issue with everyone or not, but I just
thought I would let everyone know.
Kristy