OE Question Repost

  • From: "Vicki" <amethyst17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 15:53:29 -0700

I have had trouble receiving E-mail today, and I didn't see my message
posted, so I will try again.

For the last several days I have been receiving e-mails in which only the
date seems to show up. If I try to block these messages, I get an error
message that one or more of the senders cannot be viewed. If I try to save
the message as a text file and open it, it seems to save, but when I try to
find it, it's not there, so I assume it's not saving. Is JAWS missing
something or are these messages left-over bits of an infected e-mail? I've
received similar e-mails in which nothing shows up but a blank line. In
either case, I have no trouble deleting them.

Thanks.

Vicki