RE: OCR software compatible with Jaws

  • From: "Liz Wade" <ewade@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 20:00:25 -0700

Yes I did try it and although it seemed to work I got fed up.  Do you know
of a way that the scanner settings can be saved.  I ask this as each time I
scan it wants me reset up and configure my scanner and keeps asking me to
register my software even though I did that once.  Thanks in advance.

Liz

  _____