To: <jaws-users-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 8:49 AM
Subject: OCR Software and VOIP management

I am considering the purchase of a scanner and OCR software.
I am somewhat aware of the high dollar blind boutique OCR programs however,
I have also heard about certain off-the-shelf OCR packages that will play
well with Jaws. I am using Jaws 8.final release and Windows XP-Pro. Do you
folks have any experience or recommendations with respect to these
mainstream programs?
Secondly, Are you aware of anybody who is successfully managing a
multi-station VOIP phone system using jaws?

TNX

Larry