Norton2007 and JAWS

  • From: "Loreal Lavigna" <Llavigna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 00:39:17 -0500

Sincerely,
Loreal Lavigna
Princess House Lifestyle Consultant
(518)330-5188
www.Princesshouse.com/llavigna/Does Norton 2007 still need sighted assistance in order to finish off the configuration process? I was wondering if there were any fixes in Jaws8 that might enable me to utilize Norton2007 at all since my current version is 2006 and doesn't seem to be protecting me to the best of its ability. Thanks in advance!!!