Re: Norton software

  • From: "Kenneth Chernack" <kchernack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 08:05:32 -0400

Hi Tom. Please see my response to Dave that touches on many of your questions.

Try www.symantec.com/nrt to fully remove Norton products. Please read their
knowledge base articles on this subject before using it since it is so powerful.

I have a friend who attempted to run McAfee on a system like yours. Same result
as you. He had to upgrade the hardware (processor and memory) to get it
performing much better.

Yep, the India support team makes me crazy too. Sometimes they are great... and
sometimes they are lousy and I just ask for a supervisor to get better support!

Good luck.
KenC