RE: Norton SystemWorks Defrag And JAWS

  • From: "Cy" <cselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 20:52:42 -0600

Grant,
  I had a major computer disaster earlier this year and lost most things
on my hard drive. I am running XP Home. It seems that Norton defrag and
the XP file format did not quite mesh. AS I was advised, Norton was not
too careful in placing the files where it said it did. Lots of file
corruption occurred and lots of part files. I can only assume (ass-u-me)
that Norton has corrected this problem but I am not willing to give it a
try again. If you are and it works just let me know. Thanks, CYS...