Re: Norton Internet Security 2008

  • From: "Easy J." <rios25@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 12:04:01 -0700

My name is Easy J.! Yes! But how ever, please contact their customer service! How ever you paid for your service IE credit card, or check card ! Just provide them that and hopefully you will be in business! I had the same problem with not being able to access norton 2006 and 2007! If I can find it please write me off list my email is rios25@xxxxxxxxxxx Take care and I hope this helps! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy Handel" <cindy425@xxxxxxxxxxx>