Re: No Freedom Scientific under Documents and settings

  • From: "Sun Sparkle" <sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 20:54:40 -0500

ok, you need to go into the my computer,
then do alt t
now up arrow to folder options, and then control tab to view tab, nowtab over
so you can down arrow you want the one that says show hidden files and folders
turned on tab over to ok and enter then tab over to ok again and enter you are
done
there you go