New version of Java Access Bridge 2.0 Beta 4 for testing

  • From: Michele Budris <Michele.Budris@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 11:49:42 -0700

If you are not interested in information about the Java Access Bridge, please
delete.

Thank you to all the people that tested the beta 3 version of the Java Access Bridge for Windows Operating System 2.0. Four installation issues were found and have been fixed in this latest release of the bridge (beta 4). If you would like to test this version, it has been released at this location:

http://java.sun.com/developer/earlyAccess/accessbridge/

You will need a JDC user ID and password in order to access restricted areas of
the JDC site. If you don't have an account, you can register at:

http://developer.java.sun.com/servlet/RegistrationServlet

Please let us know if you run into any issues testing it. If we do not hear of
any issues with the beta 4 build, our plan is to then release it as version 2.0.

Again, thanks for all your help with testing. You have found issues we were
unable to find.

Thanks,
Michele Budris
Accessibility Program Manager