Re: New verification word files on craigslist.com

  • From: "Jennifer Aberdeen" <freespirit328@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 18:05:26 -0400

Oh no, they did? I just posted something last week, and there was an
understandable audio captcha...

Damn them!

Jennifer, AVON Independent Sales Representative

Shop AVON at home or office. Personal delivery
and a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Direct delivery is also available for
customers living outside the Woonsocket area.

Jennifer Aberdeen
AVON Independent Sales Representative
P. O. Box 1184
Woonsocket, RI 02895